M1KA Electric Small Commercial Vehicle (SCV)
- Omega Seiki Mobility (OSM) reveals “M1KA” – India’s first all Electric (Battery-operated) Small Commercial Vehicle (SCV) with best-in-class payload of 2 tonnes
- As of now, the SCV segment is flourished by brands like Tata, Mahindra, Ashok Leyland, but they are all IC Engine based.
- As per the comapny, the M1KA Electric SCV Prices will be announced with launch of the Vehicle which is expected by year end 2021. The bookings will start from last quarter of 2021
Key Specifications & Features
- NMC (Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt) based Battery Pack with a Capacity of 90KWh
- Driving Range / Mileage of 250 Kms on single full charge
- Charging Time of just 4 Hours by using DC Fast Charging Station
- Best-in-segment Payload of 2 Tonnes
- Suspension Front: 6 Leaf Spring & Suspension Rear: 7 Leaf Springs which makes its driveability suitable & comfortable for all terrains
- With superior chasis strength, it comes with very large loading area of 10 feets which is quite capable to withstand heavy & voluminous load
- Peak Torque of 347 Nm
- 5 Speed Manual Gearbox
- Suitable for multiple Cargo Applications like E-Commerce, FMCG, LPG Cylinders, Dairy, Goods, etc.
M1KA price is expected to be around ₹15 lacs without a subsidy
About Omega Seiki Mobility
- Omega Seiki Mobility which is the part of Anglian Omega Network is headed by Mr. Uday Narang (Founder & Chairman) and Dr. Deb Mukherji (Managing Director). The company came into existence in early 2020 & launched its Electric Thre-Wheeler Cargo Vehicles RAGE & RAGE+ which are very popular in the country.
- Currently, Omega Seiki Mobility has two manufacturing plants located at Faridabad and Manesar, Haryana (India). The company will set up a new electric vehicle manufacturing facility in Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh (India) with an investment of ₹100 crore
- Recently, the company enters into the Electric two-wheeler segment also with the launch of its two Electric Scooters Fiare & Zoro
- Also in April 2021, Omega Seiki ties up with US-based C4V to bring next generation Bio-mineralised lithium mixed metal phosphate (BM-LMP) high performance Batteries (which are Nickel & Cobalt free) to India
On the occasion of the launch of M1KA, Mr. Uday Narang (Founder and Chairman, OSM) said that – “EV market is growing especially in the Commercial Vehicle space on the back of cost-effectiveness, sustainable solution and the increasing support from the central and the state Government. The current SOPs and favorable environment motivate us to expand our EV offerings for our customers.
For dealership at nanded. Maharashtra. 431604.
Want a dealer in Salem tamilnadu